Sunday 1 August 2010

Warhammer 40k Canis Wolfborn - Space Wolves

Warhammer 40k Canis Wolfborn - Space Marine of the Space Wolves Army
Painted to a high standard by miniature artist Sean Williams. 

This miniature is currently on eBay starting at £75. Please note that I will let the auction run until it closes as I don't like to finish auctions early. I am open to trading the model for other Warhammer models if you feel you'd like to do a trade. Please contact me if you are interested. I will be looking for items I can re-sell for at least the price I want for this model.

All parts pinned and held in place by modelling putty. Model has been extensively layered using at least three layers of highlighting over the entire model.

This Model is new and painted straight out of the box and cost £25 at retail price. I have taken around ten hours plus to assemble, base and paint the complete the model.

Canis Wolfborn has been painted entirely with Vallejo Colour paints.

I do have a lot of pictures taken at various intervals of the painting process on this miniature. I will at some point do a step by step guide on how Canis was completed.







No comments:

Post a Comment